Monday, June 4, 2012

Blue Monday

Literally the title. After resting for 5 days (almost), I couldn't wait to get back to the gym and running.
Guess it was the same for the guys! haha
Hiu texted and asked if we're running.
The pain in my heel/ankle sorta went away so I replied: Hopefully... drama with my ankles...
Which meant "Yes I'll be running, regardless of my whiny ankles!"
And he got it, coz he replied "haha.. Really?? ok..see ya"

While waiting for Hiap Wei to arrive, Hiu messed with the bench while I fooled around with shoulder press. *hmm* not literally... but tried getting the techniques right.
10-10-8 reps was all I could manage. I nearly dropped the squat rack bar on the last rep!
Was starting on 2nd rep of Chin Up when Hiap Wei arrived.
So HW, Hiu, Vick and I went running.

For 29:27mins, we ran clockwise halfway around the lake, climbed the fence and up Carcosa, back into Lake Gardens and anticlockwise back to RLC. So much for initial route planning! haha
We were all quite out of it with Hiu being away, Hiap Wei just recovered, and my whiny ankle...
So the short run was perfect :)

Back at the gym, Hiap Wei lifted with Chi Der and Kevin while I attempted Chin Up and Dips.
Julian was correcting my form and recommended using 25s on the Assisted Chin Up machine.
So I did 10 Chins - Rest - 10 Chins - 10 Dips - Rest - 10 Chins - 10 Dips.

Next we did 2 sets of 4 Stations Ab Workout. Hiap Wei had to leave after 1 set so Eugene, Vick and I continued one more.
- Decline Ab Crunch (50 reps)
- Seated Leg Tuck (50 reps)
- Cable Crunch @ 15 (20 reps)
- Ab Roll-out (20 reps)

-End-


No comments:

Post a Comment