Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday in Paradise :)

In the midst of my spoilt-by-luxury in paradise weekend, I missed my crazy workouts with my crazy workout buddies. I walked past the fitness centre on my way to lunch and the temptation attacked ever since. Taking advantage of my still full from breakfast (just 3 hours ago) tummy, I decided to hit the fitness centre in hopes to make space for lunch ;)

Arrived at the gym around 1:45pm. Did some stretches and started off with some Legs Workout.

Legs and back Combo (Using the squat rack bar, 3 sets x 15 reps):
 Squats
 Deadlifts
Bend forward Row

Next, the Preacher Curl Machine@25lbs (3 sets x 15 reps). 

3 sets Lats-Triceps  Combo  Workout @35lbs:
Triceps pulldown (15 reps)
Lats pulldown (15 reps)
Pushups (10 reps)
 Repeat 1st two
 Pushups with legs on step board (10 reps)
Repeat 1st two
Spider Pushups with legs on step board (10 reps)

3 sets Abs Combo Workout:
Decline Ab bench (50 reps)
Legs tuck on floor (50 reps)

Intermission: Lunch! – Mushroom Salad, Tuna sandwich, Sago Gula Melaka + Coffee

Came back with mom for Spartacus! *Mom did a great job trying to keep up (with NO complaints!) after her yoga this morning!*

Started off with stretches.

2 sets of Spartacus Workout (half of 1st set with mom):
Goblet Squat (7.5 & 10)
Mountain Climber
Single Arm Dumbbell Swing (7.5)
 T-pushup (7.5)
Split Jump
Dumbbell Row (7.5)
 Side Lunge (7.5)
 Push-up Position Row (7.5 & 10)
Lunge & Rotate (7.5 & 10)
Dumbbell Push Press (7.5)

Evening 2 hour float/swim by the beach.

-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment