Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spartacus Tuesday!

Arrived at the gym rather late... 7pm. Was told by Lih Hui that Feizal went running about 10mins ago.
So, I chased. Well, it was like a random run in Lake Gardens by myself. I took the anticlockwise route, took the shortcut across to the stairs, ran up the Carcosa, and took the longer route back to RLC.
Back at the gym, Feizal said they left at 6:30pm! *geez* No wonder I couldn't find them!

Decided to do THE SPARTACUS workout.
So completed all 3 sets with 10 exercises, 15mins of rest in between each exercise, and 2 minutes in between each set. Killer workout! But my fave for now. Thinking of doing this every time I'm at the gym. On top of my regular.

Didn't manage to swim today as it was rather late. Went sauna instead. Being attacked by sore throat since yesterday.

-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment