Friday, February 17, 2012

OMGFriday!!!

Threatening weather... one tiny raindrop fell on my cellphone as I walked to the gym.
Arrived at 6pm. Hiap Wei was all ready to go!
Feizal and Uncle Mike had just left to run... 
So, a quick change into my Asics and Hiap Wei and I were off to meet them up front. 
Did one round around Lake Gardens anticlockwise, till the stairs.
Up 179 steps, down 179 steps and up 179 steps again. 
Ran back to RLC from the top of the stairs, passing the Deer and Bird parks.
*slow lousy run for me... ankle aching, was lagging behind*

Finally back at the gym, Hiap Wei and I did some kicking: 10 + 20 kicks, each leg.

Then we did the 8 course 30 reps ABs Workout:
- Basic crunch
- Legs up crunch
- Bicycle
- Finger-Toes-Touch crunch
- Right Side Hip Raise
- Left Side Hip Raise
- The Rolling U crunch
- Legs up, down, out, in, repeat

Spartacus 100 Workout (5 variations x 20 reps):
- Burpies
- Mountain Climbers
- Jump squats
- Jump Lunges
- Triangle Jacks (both feet jump in, out, open, close, repeat) in plank position

And the new guy who joined us decided to do it again. So we crazies joined him too. 

Spartacus 100 Workout (5 variations x 20 reps):
- Burpies
- Mountain Climbers
- Jump squats
- Jump Lunges
- Triangle Jacks (both feet jump in, out, open, close, repeat) in plank position

As though we didn't get enough endorphin-gushes, Hiap Wei and I kicked another 20 kicks each leg. 

It was still raining, so I decided to stay in the gym a little longer.

Did more ABs Workout with Hiap Wei (3 sets of 30 reps each, alternate after each station):
- 45 degrees upside-down crunch
- Bench crunch
- Hanging, legs up 90 degrees (3 sets x 3 reps)

Everyone left!
I decided to do some upper body workout (3 sets x 15 reps) while waiting for the rain to subside to swim.
- Shoulder press 
- Bicep curls
*Gah! forgot to workout my triceps! - did two negative dips only*

Swam with Saiful. 
- 10 laps freestyle for warm up
- 2 laps butterfly for fun
- 10 laps lousy freestyle... so tired!
- 10 laps proper freestyle
*Didn't manage 40 laps tonight...they shut the pool on my second last lap!*

-End-


No comments:

Post a Comment