Saturday, February 25, 2012

Top-Up Saturday

Regretting not working out for the past two days, I decided to go today. On a Saturday afternoon. Just me.
Saw Tasha when I get there at 4:35pm. She did her thing. I started off stretching.
Today, I decided to do a full body combo workout.

Legs & Compound Workout Combo (3 x 15):
- Dead-lifts (10 kgs barbell)
-Squats on Squat rack with empty bar
-Kettlebell Swing (12kgs)

Shoulders & Arms Workout Combo (3 x 15 with 15kgs of Free Weights):
- Seated Shoulder Press
- Push-up on weights + alternate elbow lift

ABs Combo Workout (3 sets x 50 reps):
- Decline AB Bench
- Seated Flat Bench Leg Pull-In
----------------------------------------------
- Hanging Leg Raise (3 sets x 10 reps)

*Sauna instead of swimming in the hot sun*

-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment