Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Exhausted Tuesday

The scene at the gym upon my arrival was hilarious!
Hiap Wei, Feizal and Hew were just staring as I got there at 6:35pm. With stoned looks on their faces.
haha... They then told me they're exhausted! And I thought it was just me coz I totally couldn't get up today! Jet lag wasn't kidding with me at all...
Anyway, despite us all being so tired, the guys continued their sets and Hiap Wei & I did 10 kicks (each leg) on the kicking bag to hopefully wake us up.

Feizal, Hiap Wei, Hew, Pik Yong and I ran a slightly longer run today. We anticlockwise around Lake Gardens, passed the playground and up the Carcosa, climbed the fence (can't believe they sealed every single possible entrance!) and back into Lake Gardens, up the deer park, past the Muslim museum, past the National Mosque and back towards Lake Gardens.
Bump into Anne on the way back. She ran to Dataran Merdeka by herself!

Back at the gym, I did the Shoulder Workout:
One hand on block + push up + repeat other hand - 3 sets x 10 reps

Did 3 ABs Workout with Feizal:
- Leg Raise + Hands touch Toes (20 reps)
- Rolling crunch (20 reps each side)
- Leg Raises (20 reps)

Swam 40 laps x 25m in 20mins
Count down to swimathon: 26 days of training to go

-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment