Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Work-the-*#$&@*-out Wednesday

Didn't manage to complete my goal for my swim training today :(
Just got done 80laps x 50m (after 1:08 hours) when the lifeguard told me to get out of the pool immediately...due to lightning :(
So hard to train in Malaysia! If it's not the timing of the pool's open times, it's my work schedule.. if it's none of the above, it's the weather! *argh*

Dissatisfied, I went to the gym, no plans for any workout, but just know I need to workout.
Arrived at RLC around 6:50pm. Feizal and Hew went running already (about the same route as yesterday).

Julian was there and suddenly, Adrian walked in!
So the three of us did 1 set (15mins) of Modified Spartacus:
- Goblet Squat
- Mountain Climber
- Single Arm Dumbbell Swing
- T-PushUp
- Split Jump
- Dumbbell Row
- Dumbbell Side Lunge and Touch
- Plank Position Row
- Dumbbell Push Press
- Plank (2 mins, partially modified)

Feizal and Hew came back while we were on the Spartacus set. So after resting for 15mins, Feizal, Eugene (new guy) and I did another (15 mins) Modified Spartacus set:
- Goblet Squat
- Mountain Climber
- Single Arm Dumbbell Row
- T-PushUp

- Split Jump
- Dumbbell Row
- One Leg Raised Lunge with Plate
- Plank Position Row
- Dumbbell Push Press
- Spider Push-up on Bench

-End-

Tmr: Gym - Surprise workout :)
Fri: (Morning) 6.5km at least! (Evening) Followed by rock-climbing with Hiap Wei.
Sat: 6.5km with Dave?

*I'm not sure if I like my (super) tan look*

No comments:

Post a Comment