Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spunked Tuesday!!

Jam!! I despise JAM!!! Finally arrived at the gym at 6:30pm.
Was greeted by Feizal & Hiap Wei saying: "Hurry!! Change!! We'll meet you up front!!"

Did just that but apparently took 15mins!! Anyway, went running around the Lake, up the Carcosa, then Hiap Wei, Yong Wei & Feizal were gliding wayyy ahead from Mark & I. Climbed the fence back into Lake Gardens and headed towards the deer park. They waved as they sprinted up that hill while I was staggering at the bottom... That's when I realize there's no way I'm gonna do the Dataran Merdeka route with them! *LOL*

On my own, I decided to prolong my way back to RLC. I ran in between the amphitheater in Lake Gardens, downhill, uphill, down some more... till I was at the entrance where we started and kept running. Guess who I found!? -Anne!-

We bumped into her running with THE sifu earlier... so took me awhile to realize it's her running alone. Told her to join me for another round around the lake and she did. It seemed really far.... Finally back at RLC!!
And the guys were already there! *amazing speed*

We, Hiap Wei, Anne & I, did 2 sets of Spartacus (Hiap Wei's modified short version due to lack of time):
- Goblet Squat (2 x 20 reps)
- Mountain Climbers (2 x 1 pair of legs x 20 reps)
- Single Arm Dumbbell Raise (2 x 15 reps x 2 arms)
- T-pushups (20 reps)
- Split Jump (2 x 20 reps)
- Plank Position Row (2 x 20 reps)
- Plank (2 x 1 minute)

Abs Workout Stations with Hiap Wei & Mark (2 rotation sets):
- Decline Crunch (50 reps)
- Seated Legs Tuck (50 reps)
- Cable Crunch @ 15 (15 reps)

Swam 40 laps in about 17mins till closing time. Hiap Wei joined me in the pool!
All for all-out Tuesday! haha

-End-

p.s.: Countdown till Swimathon 2012 - 19 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment