Sunday, April 8, 2012

Funky Sunday!

Arrived at the gym around 5:45pm. Met Feizal. Put on shoes and suddenly decided to swim.
BUT the pool was so crowded today. And I ended up sharing 1.5 lanes with 3 others. After 40 laps with a pause at every 10 & half an hour later, I decided to get out, shower and head to the gym.

Feizal was doing his floor exercise and Hiap Wei was kicking with Karen. I joined in.
Kicks - 10 (L) + 10 (R)
Kicks - 20 (L) + 20 (R)

Out of breath, it still felt like I barely got any workout done. So I decided to do the Shoulder Combo, since the rest weren't up for Spartcus.
3 sets of Shoulder Press with end twist (10 reps) + T-push-ups (10 reps)

Hiap Wei & Karen left and so, I succumbed to "Feizal pressure" to do a short run :)
We ran for 20mins, one round around Lake Gardens (2.5km).

Did 10 Burpees back at the gym and we parted.

-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment