Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Dance Wednesday

Today was supposed to be my rest day.
My heel has been killing me!! Could be my shoe, could be my various ways of running (trying to run right!)
Could be my cross-trainings... I don't know... but my knees are taking turns to hurt and now my heels!
Soon, it'll be not-so-crazy-workouts blog... Or maybe, still crazy, just not almost everyday going crazy on workouts :)

So today, after whatsapping with Coery Moery, she managed to convince me to join her dance class at 8pm.
I miss dancing so much!!! it's been almost 2 years!!!

Arrived at Celebrity Fitness, in Bangsar Village II around 8:15pm. Awesome class! Steps were smooth and simple enough for an irregular me to follow! And of course, a wonderful instructor!! Was nice just catching up but dancing in her class was a bonus! :D

That's all the sane workout for today...

-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment